Monday, December 17, 2012

Labels

I was just going to add these to the previous post, but my internet is acting horrible the last few days and I had to go to plan B.  I promise that these labels are really almost perfect rectangles, it is my photography that is poor.  These are what I spent several hours doing yesterday.  This is on my first Roll, Roll Cotton Boll, which we are giving to my husband's sister and her husband.  It is a very labor intensive quilt, I hope that they like it.

My granddaughter is probably the only family member who reads my blog more than once or twice a year, so I know that she will probably see this.  I thought about not posting it, but decided that it won't be a surprise, but hopefully it will still be something pleasant to look forward to.  She already knows that she's getting my Craftsy BOM, and I hope that she knows that the label means that even though she married into the family that she is our Granddaughter and very much loved.  She loves cats, but ones that she cares for aren't this skinny, lol.

No comments: