Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Craftsy BOM Finished

It's wild and crazy and it's finished.  Definitely not a quilt for the bashful.   I've decided that I'm going to try and do these blocks all again and add the 12 that Amy Gibson is offering for next year, and then I'll have 30 blocks plus a couple of extras to do a quilt for my bed.  It won't be quite as 'happy', but hopefully a fun quilt at the end.  If you like the idea of the sampler quilt, you can go on the Craftsy website and this years was free.  Next years is only $7.95. 

Here is the flannel back that picked up a few threads and fluffs off the floor.  If I spread it around a little I probably won't need to vacuum. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I LOVE it! It's colourful and cheerful. You're way ahead of me, my blocks are just sitting there, waiting for something to happen. Soon, I hope. I'm looking forward to next year's quilt, I like your idea of expanding it with some of this year's blocks.