Thursday, May 1, 2014

A New Great-Grandbaby

Aurora, a wee bit of joy after the sadness.  She was born the 29th, she's healthy and beautiful.  Mommy is doing well, too.  Sorry, it's a blurry cell phone picture,
A little better picture, the next day.  Aurora, and her four year old cousin, Dominic.

Two of the three Gator bags made for my daughter, me, and a nurse at the Shand's Hospital pain management department, where my husband is a patient.

Some mindless crochet, which was what I needed.  It's about 80 by 50, and if my husband likes it, will be for him.

I bought 5 skeins of yarn, but both ends are using up pieces of yarn.  Now, I'm out of yarn except for some old scratchy yarn that I bought years ago.  This was made from "I love this yarn" from Hobby Lobby. Very soft, squishy stuff.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Congratulations on the new GG Baby. She sure has a lot of hair. Very nice afghan I'm sure your DH will love it. Glad to see you posting again.

Chookyblue...... said...

enjoy the little bundle of joy..........

Amanda said...

The saying is really true isn't it. 'As one door closes another opens". I hope you get to see her lots as she's growing up.