Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Nabby's Dowry Two Done

This is what was left before Nabby's Dowry Two. 

Not pretty, but not too bad, and free.

This is all the binding scraps that I have left now.  I did have a large magazine basket smashed down with batting scraps and a large very full garbage bag sitting on top of it full.  I'm rather proud of myself, that's 14 bags, 2 small quilts, and I think I can get another bag or two. 

Not a good picture, but it's done and it's a little busy, but I think it's going to have a place on my wall.

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

I do the same thing... let my batting scraps pile up, then spend a day stitching them together or better yet, I cut strips of the cheaper, fusible interfacing and piece them with that.. then I have batting ready to go. I think your 'busy' quilt is great. I love bright and I love scrappy!