Sunday, October 13, 2013

Early Christmas

Because part of the family is visiting from Germany and they won't be back for Thanksgiving or Christmas, my daughter decided to have a multi-holiday celebration this month.  Since I already gave my great-granddaughter her Halloween bag, doll and baby doll quilt, it left me a little empty handed.  So, today I made small bags complete with pockets and zipper tops for Mackenzie and my 10 year old granddaughter Kaylea.  I hope that they aren't too big for 4 year olds and 10 year olds, but will be still big enough for a few more years.  Sorry about the lop-sided photography,  Now, to figure out some small gifts for the other little ones. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Christmas seems to catch up with us so soon doesn't it? I don't know if I'm going to make any Christmas presents this year as I seem to have so many other things to be done.