Thursday, March 13, 2014

Niece's Families Quilts Finished

My niece's quilts are finished and ready for delivery.  This is a last minute addition, my brother, who is ill, said that he would like a fleece cover, so of course he needed to have one.  This one is a little dark, but hope he likes it. 

The worst photographs ever, but these are for the two boys. 

For my niece.  These blocks were from last years Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  They were just 16 patches that I framed, and then sashed. 

For a niece.  This is the lavender and green version.  Below is for another niece, the pink version.




And for another niece.  It's very different from the others, but hope it suits her fancy.  She's the oldest, and a stepchild that I have never met, so no idea of her likes or dislikes.  The same for one of the boy quilts.  I can only hope that they will enjoy them. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Holy WOW girl! Have you slept or eaten in the past couple of months????