Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Danika Lee's Baby Quilt

My niece's daughter is having a baby, and she asked me to make her a baby quilt.  I was going to anyway, lol.  She likes purple, not pink.

I like scrappy backs, I just hope they don't hate them.  Her mom is into country, hope a little rubbed off on her (the new momma).

It's going to be from the great-grandparents, I'm donating the labor.   I left empty space on the bottom, so they can write in the particulars, length weight, birthdate.  My niece also has a pre-teen, and since I never made her a quilt I'm working on one, and in my spare time (between Dr. appt's) I'm crocheting a little baby blanket.  I think that will do nicely for this branch of the family.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Long time, no see, Candace! I hope you're both getting along okay. The baby quilt is lovely, and I love the scrappy back, what a good way to get through large fabric scraps. I haven't been blogging for ages, just haven't felt like it, but I've been enjoying reading them.