Saturday, December 22, 2012

Crisco Turkeys or Something Else?

I got to thinking as I was trimming and pressing, are these "fat in the can" turkeys, or little houses with mismatched roofs?  It is Easy "Street", after all.
I'm glad that Bonnie is keeping these steps simple.  I've started my Scrap Vomit (I know, not a pretty name) and it is giving competition to my Easy Street mystery.  Now this step is done, if all stays ok with my husband's health, I can work on SV for awhile.  I have 16 blocks done out of 49, and I've decided to work in sections instead of rows this time, so hopefully I'll have a section sewn together soon.  
As usual, visit Bonnie here for more Easy Street progress reports. 

5 comments:

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Easy street is looking good, lot's of pretty colors.

stephanie @ Luckystarquilts said...

Love your colors!

hueisei said...

Very pretty colors! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

As always, your units are very pretty. Roll on Clue 6! Merry Christmas.

Andee said...

This is going to be cool to see when done!