Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sugar Block Club and Craftsy BOM 2012 and 2013


I'm trying to catch up everything while my Easy Street rests, and so this is my January Sugar Block Club BOM.  I plan on my colors being pale pink with polka dots background and red, blue and grey.  Hopefully, I'll stick to it, but there is always the possibility that it will be completely scrappy by the end of the year. 


The plan is to remake the Craftsy BOM 2012 and add them to the Sugar Block club BOM to have a nice big queen sized quilt.  One month down.  


This is the January 2013 Craftsy BOM - so far I'm thinking cheddar, green and brown, may add another color too, not sure yet.  The January block is 4 6" finished blocks. 

1 comment:

Roslyn said...

Love your January Sugar block club esp. the colors in it. I made all the blocks for the Craftsy BOM last year but they are not yet sashed. it's on the list!
I haven't decided if I will do theirs again this year, it is very "modern" looking.