Thursday, January 3, 2013

Easy Street Blocks.






Thursday 01-03-13   I've finished all the blocks for my Easy Street.   I got to wondering how it would look if it was set straight.     The lighting was terrible, hopefully, it will look better in better lighting.  


Friday 01-04-13   The small half assembled, the large half is partially assembled.  Tomorrow, with any luck I will finish my top except for the borders.   I'm not loving it, I may have gone too scrappy, and made some poor choices.  There's still hope though. 

2 comments:

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

My friend Judy shared her quilt put together like this, she used holiday fabrics. astounding, the difference from on point.
Great job!
Sharyn in Kalama

brookemarie19 said...

I tried to return your email but me phone is in a funk today. Thank you do much for sending me your link. It turns out that my boys like the blocks straight and the girls like them on point so I will now make one both ways although its a litte smaller than what hers will be. Thanks again! Noe to check out the rest of your blog