Sunday, January 13, 2013

More Pink Rainbow Scrap Challenge



This is getting scary, I can't seem to stop.  I saw Edith's post here at Inch by Inch Quilting and then I had to make a  ‘Scrappy Trip Along’, too.

It occurred to me that the left overs from the strips would make a very interesting Jelly Roll Race quilt.  I'm saving them for it.

Or maybe my blocks will be a scrappy Bargello.


I was going to do these next week, but my husband was sleeping this afternoon so I decided to go ahead and make them today.  I'm sure that this will be my final effort this month for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2013.  Now it's off to the 2 Civil War blocks and working on my Easy Street and Scrap Vomit.  


2 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't believe how much pink scrap fabrics you found!

Anonymous said...

I really like the bargello setting. You have some lovely pinks!