Saturday, May 19, 2012

Strippie Quilts and Granny Square Info

Three more ready to be basted and quilted.  I think that the pink and yellow and pink and red borders unpurpled them a bit.   
My great granddaughter enjoying her rocking chair and small quilt, watching Beauty and the Beast.  Makes it all worth it.  

PS  I need another project like I need another hole in my head, but I sure have been eying the Granny Square Quilt Along.  I even ordered 4 yards of white Moda muslin over the weekend while Hancock's of Paducah was having their free shipping sale.  If you haven't noticed them, here are some links here and here.   Of course, I ordered mustard fabric a while back for bowties to take part in Bonnie's Quilt Along, and I haven't started those yet, but I still intend to.   
And yet, a couple more methods on the Granny Squares.  This is for my benefit so I can find them later.    This and This
And This too. 

No comments: