Friday, May 25, 2012

And Yet, Another Deviation

The colors aren't showing up too well here, the border is actually a very pretty soft pink, but not this soft.  Breanna is supposed to be coming home with her dad this trip and so I thought I'd better get a quilt ready for her.  I started this top yesterday and finished it today (I also cut enough strips for 2 more quilts).  This should finish at about 62" x 80", so should be good if Robert, my son, gets her a Japanese Pallet bed like he and the other kids have.  My finish it up by July goals are this quilt (to finish by the end of next week, a Strip Twist quilt for Kerri (I gave her my mother's quilt when she passed away, and have made quilts for all her kids, but haven't made one for Kerri) and the bags for Marcy and Mackenzie.  Then on to finish my two quilts, the Sunrise Sunset (Orca Bay) and my lavender Paintbox quilt.

No comments: