Saturday, June 15, 2013

Shopping

I went to Hobby Lobby today and got a few things.  I got the dot in the foreground for the frames of my barns and then I plan to put a couple of log cabin type rows around that.  The browns are for roofs, the reds for barns, the green is for a roof too, a vine covered one.  the yellows and the juvenile print are for doors and windows.  The rest will come from stash.  I figure that these can also be used if I get a little crazy and decide to do the barns with the silos, too.  They are adorable too, look here.

They also had a lot of their home dec on sale, and I couldn't resist this.  It was originally 80.00 dollars marked down 80 percent to 16.00 dollars.  There are 5 drawers.  Not sure where I'm putting it, but I think it could be good for needles, bobbins, rubber bands, and such. 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That little cabinet is wonderful, I'd not have been able to resist either.

Marie said...

Love your bargain and the fabric too. Hope all is good today for you. hugs, Marie