Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Progress - Ain't Always Purty

I've got all my flowers for Flower Patch sorted now, but it still isn't a thing of beauty.  Sometimes pretty has to go through a homely stage before it gets where it's going, and my Flower Patch quilt has a long way to go.   I can't wait to get a block together, but progress was delayed by a call from my Grandson to see if we wanted to go to a movie with him and the Great-Grandson.  We saw Epic, and even though it wouldn't have been my first choice (I'm not too much in to animated) it was very cute.  We went to Chic-Filet after that, and are just getting home.  The mess in my house was waiting, so I guess that if I want to get to "Purty" I'd better get going.  

2 comments:

scraphappy said...

Looks like you are all ready to go. WIth all the preparation done, the sewing should be a breeze.

Teresa said...

Oh it looks beautiful to me...I love looking at fabric all cut and stacked and ready to sew.