Saturday, June 8, 2013

BOM's Caught up for Now, Yay!

It's coming along.
The June Craftsy BOM 2013 is wrinkly but done.  I don't think that y seams will ever be my favorite.  I don't worry a whole lot about a few wrinkles, as I aspire to the crinkly look in my quilts, and I figure that after washing they'll blend right in.  I do need to improve my pressing though.  Now, I'm a little ahead of the game, I can relax tomorrow and go with my daughter and grandson to see my brothers and my nephew, I'm looking forward to a nice day.  Monday will be for the Deck-ade the Halls block and the rest of the month I can finally start on the barns and table topper for my husbands dresser.  Can't believe I'm finally caught up for now.  I have no self control, I also bought the pattern for another project.  The Flower Patch Quilt Along, the pattern is Flower Patch from Green Fairy Quilts.   There's a Flickr group, too.  It's here.
June Block A, thank goodness these were easy ones.  Craftsy BOM June 2012

Block B, blurry, sorry.

I have 18 blocks now toward my Queen sized quilt from the Sugar Block Club and Craftsy BOM 2012.  These are the latest 3.
Sugar Block Club for June - Done.
The OKCMQG block of the month for June.  I live in Florida, not Oklahome, but they've been kind enough to share. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Self control, schmelf-control!
LOL
Go ahead and give us more to look at! Buy away! :)

And WHHOOO HOOOO on the Lonestar block! You're right; those seams are difficult and take a bit to master. It looks absolutely superb :)