Saturday, June 22, 2013

Catching Up!

 Catching up, I may even be an overachiever now in my Flower Patch and Quilty Barn quilt alongs.  I think that I have more blocks done than I need on the Flower Patch quilt along, and I have the small blocks done on the Quilty Barn along, and when I finish 2 more barns I'll be caught up.  There will still be some month left, so I'll probably work on a small quilt for my husband's dresser top, or work a little bit on my Scrappy Lattice.  Today, I did finish these 2 blocks, but I spent most of the day driving back and forth to St. Augustine for lunch with my brothers, my nephew, my daughter and her husband, and my grandson and granddaughter.  It was a nice day.   My husband wasn't feeling very well, but he went along with me, which I appreciated.   

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh Candace; amazing progress! It's also wonderful to hear about your great day with family.