Thursday, June 20, 2013

Out of the Barn and Back to the Flower Patch

I went ahead and did the 5 leaf blocks so that I could sew the last row onto the flower.    I haven't sewn down the rick rack, will probably wait until all 5 are done so I only have to change the bobbin one time.   I lost some of my points on these.  I had changed to my regular foot and forgot to change back to my 1/4 inch foot.  I guess another senior moment.  I consider myself a lazy perfectionist, an energetic perfectionist would have fixed it, but since I'm a lazy one, I decided that I can live with it, and if I do give it away, probably it won't even be noticed. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love the phrase 'a lazy perfectionist', I'm the same, perfect is nice but I'm not going to stress about it unless I feel in the mood.