Monday, June 17, 2013

And One More

Block 4.  I haven't gotten anything else done today, I think I need to work on my house for awhile. 

I have confidence that it'll look better when things are in their correct place.  The inside corners are supposed to fit together in a little pattern, but since it needs the odd placement, that's not happening, plus hopefully more fabrics will look more pleasingly scrappy.   What can I say, I'm trying to use things up rather than purchase, for the most part.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

These blocks are so cute, and they're going to look wonderful together I'm sure.

Amy said...

Gosh, you have some adorable fabric scraps being used up!!!
What is the size of those finished Postage Stamp squares??!?!?! 0.5"? Cah-ute!

Anita said...

I've printed out the directions for the barns and the ones with the silos. I'm going to have to make these. Like how you are doing the barn doors.