Saturday, January 14, 2012

Prior Blog Post Explanation

This is really strange, Blogger isn't liking me today.
I got permission from my granddaughter to share the previous post from her blog.  I think that it's adorable.
Her blog is here
I also got permission from my niece to share her 15 year old daughter's first quilt, it's the post prior to the one about my great granddaughter. 
PS  I had been thinking of either a SewEzi table or a Gidget II
Today, after googling like crazy, I ended up ordering this:
http://www.sewperfecttables.com/sewing-table-original.shtml
and getting a really good deal for it on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Janome-Bernina-Viking-Pfaff-Singer-SEW-PERFECT-Table-/230586030613?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35afff9a15



It was more than I had planned to spend but it looks so sturdy and it got a really good review:
  http://sewing.patternreview.com/review/notion/826
I'm very excited to get it for my Juki and hope that it will make free motion easier.  


3 comments:

regan said...

Congrats on that new sewing table....looks great! What Juki do you have, as I have been thinking about a table as well.

Margo in Maine said...

This is the table I have ...I also got the extenstion that goes on the back...I love it....I bought mine through Tony's Sewing here in Biddeford...he is wonderful to deal with...very honest.

Ginna Faye Bennett said...

I have been looking for a pattern for the kitchen witch you have pictures of (2008). Would you by any chance still have one? I made them many years ago and of course have forgotten how. I hope you are enjoying Florida..I was born and raised in Clewiston and no live in lower Alabama. I miss the weather most of all Thankyou.
My email is: ginnafaye@yahoo.com