Friday, January 6, 2012

Bonnie Quilt Collage

I've seen on a couple of other blogs where people had grouped their Bonnie mysteries or Bonnie quilts so I thought I would, too.  For one thing my blog needed a break from so much orange, for another, I just learned how to do collages (http://support.google.com/picasa/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=19539) and last, I like Bonnie's quilts just like you probably do.  The Carolina Straightaway was my version of Carolina Crossroads, I just did one of the blocks.  My Roll Roll Cotton Boll is smaller, but I have another in process.   I made the strip twist for my grandson and had some leftovers, so made the small one which covers the big fuse box in my sewing room.  Orange Crush is on the bed in my sewing room and Iowa (Carolina) Christmas is on DH and my bed until my Orca Bay Sunrise Sunset is completed.  DH says it makes him feel like a king.  Bargello Bowl went to a Sister-in-law after she had some surgery.

4 comments:

regan said...

They are all wonderful quilts, Candace! Well done!

Isn't it amazing how Bonnie has impacted our quilting!?! She's totally changed my world....and I'll bet a lot of others. I'm so grateful for all she does, and how generous she is with her patterns, and techniques. She's amazing! I'm so glad I googled "scrap quilts" that day, cuz my whole life changed!

Michelle said...

They're gorgeous!

Andee said...

I love it! I have one on my blog but I don't know how to add words as you did...gonna have to learn! Nice!

Ellen said...

Gorgeous quilts - I am definitely a Bonnie fan!!