Monday, July 20, 2009

Problems at the Quilt Shop

Not really, but so far my blocks kind of look like there was an explosive illness at a quilt shop. These are piles of 4 blocks each, and I have 2 more sets of 16 blocks of 4 each to do. I'll end up with 192 blocks, but all the same 16 fabrics. Hopefully, with the different combinations of blocks and the borders and quilting, the quilts will be something that will please boys and young men. If not, I'll give them to them anyway and they can keep them in the closet in case of emergency.
I promise, the picture of the quilt that I saw on the ladies blog was quite pretty. Of course, it was pretty florals and in one basic color scheme. Details, details.

2 comments:

scraphappy said...

I just hate it when you get a picture in your head and it doesn't turn out that way. I hope it comes together for you. Maybe there is a way to group the fabrics and make each quilt different?

Amanda said...

I bet the quilts will turn out looking terrific. You've certainly given yourself quite a bit of work to do.