Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mail From Amanda


Amanda had let me know to be on the lookout for a Pay it Forward package, and as soon as I saw this I knew I was in for a treat. I love the "Royal Mail" label.
I tried to get the pictures in the order in which they were removed from the envelope and opened, but sometimes blogger doesn't cooperate so bear with me please.
I have never seen this magazine and I'm saving it for a quiet time when I can really enjoy it. Sometimes it is so nice to be a blogger and to be exposed to other parts of the world. Amanda being a teacher is a great source of information about her part of the world and her blog is always interesting and informative. I'm expecting that this magazine will be the best example of UK quilting information.














This picture is a little busy, but at the top is a wonderful little triangular shaped bag and inside wrapped in pretty gold paper was the little "bracelet" of charms. It's not a real bracelet, but the charms are so cute, I've never seen anything like them before. They say "Hand made with love", and I know they are to enclose with gifts, but I don't know if I'll be able to break up the set, lol.











Of course fat quarters need no introduction and are always a welcome gift.



In the package with the fat quarters was one of Amanda's hand made cards, and it is just as cute in person as I thought that it would be from seeing some of her cards on her blog.




I love anything with little houses, and the bookmark is adorable.






Everything was wrapped in cheerful, feminine pink tissue paper and this package had pretty ribbon.






You can't see the iron holder too well here, but it along with the beautiful wall hanging will soon be on my sewing room wall, and will be something that I can look at each day and enjoy. If you click on it you can see it bigger, it is wonderful.









This last picture is of everything. I think I had one of my best mail days ever. I felt like I was having Christmas in July as I opened each package.









Thank you so much Amanda, you are a wonder and a treasure.

7 comments:

Lurline said...

Who's the Lucky Girl? - what a wonderful pressie!
Hugs - lurline♥

Amanda said...

I'm so glad everything travelled well and arrived safely. I hadn't seen the little charms before either, and would have added one to the quiltlet had I not already got it packaged up.

Chookyblue...... said...

wow great goodies it that parcel........I just LOVE blogland......

Michelle said...

What a treat! The wall hanging is just beautiful!
be blessed,
Michelle

Susan in SC said...

What a generous person she was to you. Of course, you deserve every thing! Those charms are really cute. Everything was beautiful, especailly the wallhanging!

Teresa said...

What a great gift! I am going to have to be on the lookout for those charms!

Julia said...

Lucky Girl!....great goodies it that parcel, you'll have so much fun with it!
Well deserved Candace..
Julia ♥