I am now the proud owner of half an OC, the one on the floor is the half that is done, and the one on the bed is ready to start sewing together. It is amazing the difference the lighting can make, they sure don't look like the same fabrics. It was a slow process for me, as my confidence level didn't allow me to stack things up and sew, so I did a seam, and then laid it back on the bed and positioned the next block, and so on and so on. It got a little confusing a couple of times even doing it that way, but when I finish, hopefully I will have conquered my fear of 'on point'. I measured it across the bottom (couldn't measure lengthwise yet), and it measured 64 inches, and I want it to hang down my queen sized bed on each side, so I am thinking I will need about 12 inches of borders on each side. I may try to incorporate my leftover little blocks, but mainly, it will be a black border, a blue border, and a lighter orange floral border. The blue and orange are here, if you click on the picture, it should get larger and you can see the fabrics.