Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Finished Nine Patch

My nine patch from Crazy Mom Quilt's quiltalong is finished and will be delivered today. It has its flaws, but I hope that she likes it, it will be a surprise. It is the last of the three that I had to do, and some time in the future I may do another, as DH said he thinks it is one of his favorites that I have made, and they are certainly easy enough.
Sorry again for the terrible lighting. I need to make an effort to take them outside, or at least in my sewing room, the lighting is better there.

7 comments:

scraphappy said...

Wow, I can see why it is your husbands favorite. The white does a great job of setting off the nine patches. Such a fun way to put lots of fabrics together and make it all work.

Amanda said...

I agree with Angela that the white ties everything together really well. I like the border too.

A Day In The Life said...

It is so nice! You're so talented!!

Linda Lee said...

It is a great quilt! I am sure it will be loved by whoever receives it!

Chookyblue...... said...

the nine patch looks great..........

Perry said...

this is a great quilt, Candace. Love the colors!

Perry said...

this is a great quilt, Candace. Love the colors!