Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mini Stacked Blox and May RSC Finally

I did sort through my blue scraps as Angela suggested.  This box has all 3 of the categories and it is chock full.   This is after the cutting out I did tonight. 
I hadn't finished anything for May's RSC, but I did get myself going a little tonight and got the 3 snowball and 9 patches blocks cut out. 
We had a very pleasant day today, Olive Garden with my daughter, her husband, and one of the grandsons.  My daughter and her husband gave me this Old Country Roses biscuit barrel, a belated birthday gift.  Tomorrow should be nice too, as my son is meeting us at the Mexican restaurant.  It may be a wait though with Sunday and Mother's day.  Hopefully, since we plan to meet at 11:30, we'll miss some of the worst of the crowds.   
The leftover block version from Connecting Threads kit, Stacked Blox.  We have to wait for the baby to be born to finish the larger version, but it should be any time now.  This may be able to squeak into the RSC, as there is blue, and it is from leftovers.  
I'm going now to link up with Soscrappy's RSC, if you'd like to see lots of pretty blue projects, go here.


2 comments:

Sheila said...

I see some beautiful fabrics in that plastic tub :D
Don't you just love Olive Garden. Yum. Yum.

Deb A said...

A nice bin of blue to play with. Pretty quilt. Italian and Mexican... you lucky lady.