Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Reverse of RSC May Table Topper


I finished this top for my dresser this morning, the other side is the year round side, and of course, this is reversible to Christmas.  I got the snowmen as an incentive for a shop hop a few years ago, each shop gave you one or two.  I gave away a few, and these I decided would be a good solution to my runner.  It's about 20 by 60 inches.       
I didn't center the snowmen, as I knew that the back would be filled with jewely boxes, perfume and such and I wanted the snowmen to not be covered up.  I didn't include the other side, as it is part of my Rainbow Scrap Challenge post for this Saturday.



1 comment:

Julierose said...

Candace--this is just adorable--I have a lot of my Grand'mere's bureau scarves that she embroidered and crocheted and I love to put them out --I know they are not so popular these days, but they bring her back to me saying : "Before you start any project, first you wash your hands..." no chocolate on her linens!! Hugs Julierose