Saturday, March 10, 2018

Nieces and Great Nieces and Great Nephew

It was my intention to do 2 blocks a day, but I only have 8 made.  I got sidetracked making gifts for my brothers family.
For his nephew, a pillowcase, key fob, pencil roll and large pouch.  Too large in fact, I made a smaller one to add to it.
And for his niece, a tissue holder, key fob, pouch and pencil roll.  The handle to her bag is there, too.
Here are the bags I made.  Big bag for mama bear (his daughter), a medium bag for another of his nieces and small for the same niece who is getting the things in the previous picture.  
A hanging picture of the same bags.  I don't have a picture, but I also made my great-niece who's getting the middle bag a key fob and 2 pouches,  One for pens and pencils and one for make-up
I also made this card wallet for my niece.  I made several a few months ago, and I and  many others like them very much.  I found them here 

And again, sharing on SewCanShe's Show off Saturday

1 comment:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I love your bags and happy you got kudos for your very sunny pineapple!