Sunday, December 17, 2017

Misc. Sewing, Can’t Seem to Stop










I dropped in to my local quilt shop, and made a couple of purchases.  One was fabric for a cute little quilt, and this was the other.  It was 2 kits to make 1 hot pad each, but I had the ingredients at home to make it into 2 each, so here they are.  

I added my own backs, I think the little ladybugs are cute.

Then, I got in the purse mood, so I made this bag and gave it to my daughter.

The back of my daughter's bag.

And the next day I decided to make one for me.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture until it was already stuffed to the gills.  

After seeing this picture, I decided to remove more stuff.  I had already pruned it pretty well from the giant purse that I've been carrying.  It was so big and heavy that lots of times I only took my cell phone with an ID and a couple of cards and my keys with me when I'd leave.  Here's the link to shecansew




1 comment:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Hi Candace, I think those fruit coasters are so nice and I always admire bag making...such a useful and beautiful skill to have. Happy Stitching!