Friday, December 8, 2017

Messy House - Here's Why!

Great -grandson's Baseball Slab Quilt.

Great-granddaughter's Kitty on front Minnie on the back, Slab quilt.
Back of Kitty-Minnie quilt


Another great-grandson's Mickey Quilt.  Should have put batting, the fleece shows through.  The mom still likes it though because it's sooo soft.

On the table at my grandson and his wifes house.

Mini quilt I made for my hairdresser ( I apologize if that isn't the correct term)
Back of mini quilt



Mini quilt for my year's mini collection.  I wanted something a little more Christmasy than the one that was part of the year's mini's (I may make it later, after Christmas), so I made this one from a tutorial on Diary of a Quilter.

Back of my tree's mini quilt.
The December mini quilt from Sew Can She.  I'll make it later.

A tote bag I made.  It has lots of pockets and a zipper top.

Pillowcases for my little great-granddaughters.

And pillowcases for great-grandchildren.
And I almost forgot, I finished my Christmas quilt.

1 comment:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Gosh you have been busy. I loved all your quilts and what very fine quilting. All those lucky people on the receiving end should be so thankful.