Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March Sugar Block Club and March Craftsy BOM 2012

OOps, I didn't look at the instructions and I turned a diamond into an X. 

March Sugar Block Club was more fancy making than it is fancy looking. 

This one is wrong too, but it was on purpose.  It was supposed to be a star, but I turned it into a cross or X to be consistent.

The March Craftsy BOM 2012 and the March Sugar Block club.

For fun and because 9 is a nice even quilting number, I thought I'd see what January, February and March would look like.  Sugar Block club blocks are up and down the middle.  I'm hoping that my light pink background and the gray will keep the red and blue from making it into a patriotic quilt and make it more unisex on the feminine side for DH and my bedroom. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Your blocks look great together. I'm going to have so much catching up to do when I finally get back to my sewing machine.