|Not very good lighting on my pillowcases, the one on the right is very washed out. The backdrop is my Scrappy Lattice that I basted yesterday and the pillowcases I made today. They are for my niece's little girls, the ones who are getting new quilts when we see them later this month.|
PS. Here are a couple of good tutorials for the pillowcases. I didn't do the band trim and I also topstitch the cuff after I sew it on to the body of the case. I don't like little gobs of fraying material lumping up inside, so I encase it in stitching. You can see the topstitching on the first two cases since I was too lazy to change my thread and did it in gray.