Friday, June 15, 2012

No. 10 Mary Ann's Quilt

Finished about 58 by 80 inches.  Hopefully it will brighten things up a bit for her.

Thank goodness for my embroidery machine, it makes labels nicer and easier.

Kind of a wild pieced back.  Originally it was for a little smaller quilt (one of Kerri's little girls, but then I decided to use flannel for theirs) and I had to add the red strip to make it a bit larger.  
Kind of funny, now I've made 10 bags and 10 quilts for the year.  Not too bad for a slow start, even if most of the quilts are easy ones.

1 comment:

Quilter Kathy said...

WOW! You are on a roll with bindings and go girl!