Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jan 2, 2010 Sea World and Thank You



January first we went to St Augustine for DD's wedding, and then January second we were off to Sea World thanks to our new Son in law who works there and shared some passes with us. It was quite exciting for DH and I who are pretty much homebodies.
We went with my grandson, granddaughter in law, and great grandbaby and we saw quite a bit and were there from about 4 pm until after 10.
There were some very talented entertainers there, a great saxophone player, a wonderful singer, and an excellent barber shop quartet for examples. In the fourth photo DGS is enjoying the music and singing along.

I also have noticed that I have quite a few new followers in the past few days and I just wanted to say thank you for your interest, it is very appreciated. Those of you who have blogs, I will be visiting in the next few days. I apologize, I am behind in my blog viewing and my comment answering and it's not because I am unappreciative, it has just been a busy time.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

More wonderful photographs; what pretty hair the baby has, I wonder if she'll appreciate it when she grows up.

Michele said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! What fun!

Jan Maree said...

Family is more important that your blog so enjoy - love the gorgeous baby!

regan said...

That baby is SO adorable! Sweet sweet sweet!

Margo in Maine said...

Thankks for sharing...I have been to sea world back a few years ago...wonderful pics of your family,,

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.