Monday, August 9, 2010

Three Finishes

The pictures are pretty poor, but I finished these yesterday.
















Above is my Carolina (Crossroads) Straightaway from Bonnie Hunter's first mystery. I started it with everyone else, only made one of the two blocks and finished the top on October 11, 2008. It's been a long time, lol.


















My Burger Queen mystery from Stashbuster forum took even longer to get to, the top was finished August 15, 2008















This little Strip Twist, also from Bonnie Hunter, not quite so bad, July 6, 2009. My fuse box is going to be looking good, lol.

2 comments:

Anita said...

I must say if they look that good and the pictures aren't to your liking they must be something to see up close and personal. You are ahead of me I'm still working on a couple of Bonnie's quilts that I started in the last year. Congratulations on all the finishes they are beautiful.

Julia said...

Beautiful finishes Candace..