Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mackenzie is So excited about Grandma Wragg's Quilt


Day before yesterday, we had my daughter, my grandson Nathan and his wife Marcy, the baby, and my other grandson Micah over for lunch. We had a really nice visit and Nathan mentioned that he liked my green and purple quilt, so I gave it to them. This little video was on Marcy's facebook today with the caption "Mackenzie is So excited about Grandma Wragg's quilt". I thought that it was really cute, and wanted to share. She is such a little cutie and has a really sweet personality.

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1626113340&k=ZYGZX6TXQ5TFY1AIQA5YU5PQ2TKE46YG&oid=1375201539775

Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to bring the video over from facebook, but above is a link for theose who are on facebook. The video is cute, she kicks her little legs repeatedly and then feels the quilt, and then does it all over again 4 or 5 times in the 30 second video.

3 comments:

scraphappy said...

Such a cutie, it must feel great to know that your gifts are appreciated.

Amanda said...

I don't subscribe to facebook so can't look at the video, but how nice to have a quilt so appreciated.

Nanette said...

She is so cute! I am glad she loved the quilt. I could not get to the video but the way you described it, it must have been adorable!
Valerie