Friday, September 11, 2009

Minutiae

My daughter and grand DIL stopped by yesterday morning and when they left I saw this pretty fellow in the grass. At first I thought that it must be very intent on something, but then I realized it was injured. A shame, but still big and beautiful.









The lighting is terrible, but I think that this is going to be a pretty little quilt when it's done. I have gotten a start on the sashing, and am anxious to see the flimsy. This is for a little girl, and then there will be one the same size for a little guy, and a larger one for me (or someone else, who knows). The colors are brighter and less antiquey looking than it looks here.



2 comments:

Lurline said...

Love, love, love 9-Patches and this will be beautiful!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Gina said...

great quilt

love and hugs GIna xxx