Sunday, December 28, 2008

Warning - Bare Bottom

Other people have gorgeous wonderful dolls that they share on their blogs, but I will share my lowly kitchen witch.
I was looking for candles the other day and lo and behold there in the box (I can't explain why, it was probably put in a place that I wouldn't forget) was my Christmas kitchen witch that I made about 10 years ago. They aren't elegant or fancy, but they sure were fun to make. The first batch I made was at my SIL's who showed me how to make them, and the second batch was at my house with 2 or 3 generations participating. I never laughed so much, as there was hilarious discussion about which part we were working on, and a joke to go with each question or instruction. It was really fun, but if nudity offends, you may want to skip the third picture.





10 comments:

Anita said...

Thank you for the pictures and the laugh. Maybe she can pose for Playboy. LOL They are sure cute and I bet they are fun to make.

Julie said...

Shocking!!! LOL

Julia said...

Good for a laugh...Lol!
Julia ♥

Marie said...

Thanks Candace, I couldn't sleep so got up and was reading the blogs and it was great to be able to laugh, thanks. I wish for you a blessed New Year. Hugs, Marie

Gina said...

She's fabulous

love and hugs Gina xxx

Teresa said...

LOL...how cute! Must get a little drafty flying at high altitudes.

Rhonda said...

LOL... thanks Candace for a good laugh.

Kay said...

That's adorable and hilarious!

SueR said...

Oh my... it's naughty... and funny!

Margo in Maine said...

I agree with Sue R it is naughty but very funny(smile) ...life gets heavy at times and laughter is good for the soul....also enjoyed all your Christmas pics of various things....Maine