Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone, we made it. The big day is finally here, and I'm almost ready for dinner and just about to go take my shower and get dressed.
Yesterday my DD and her boyfriend and his children and her youngest three went to Sea World, so DH and I picked up their pictures from Walmart. I don't think they'd mind if I share, the top one is his two girls, and the next 2 are my daughters children. I think the pictures turned out well.


I'm trying some recipes from various internet groups and blogs, and the picture below is my Hot Buttered Punch in the cooker and getting hot. I hope that it is good, if not we have other things to drink, but I thought that we'd try some new things this year.

Below is our table set and ready to go, there will only be seven of us, unless I get any surprises, so we can sit at one table and hopefully be more civilized.
I am having trouble with my camera (bummer), it isn't very old so hopefully I can find proof of purchase and send it off under warrenty. I take several pictures and only some transfer to the computer. I hope to take some today here and at my DD's house after we have dinner, and I hope that it holds out.
I'm off to get ready, and I hope that you all have a wonderful day today. Merry Christmas.





4 comments:

scraphappy said...

How festive everything looks! I hope it all tastes as good as it looks. You are very brave to try out new recipes.

Julie said...

Candace, everything looks great. I am catching up and commenting on three posts at once. You didn't need greenery, everything looks fantastic anyway. The photos of family all look great. How was the punch?

Kay said...

I'm glad to see you've had a fabulous Christmas. Your family photos are just gorgeous! I agree with scraphappy that you are brave to try those new recipes. I tried two and they turned out... well... so so.

Kay said...

By the way, your table is just beautiful! Very festive!