Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Another - Hope it Works Out In The End


I chose to go with greys in place of Bonnie's whites and creams, and I think that I don't have enough contrast between the blues and greys.  I tried swapping out some with the border blocks, and it lightens things up, but I think I'm still going to stick with the original and hope for the best.  Sometimes trying to use what you have just doesn't give enough contrast, or maybe it's just that I don't use good judgement.  Last years mystery I went with some that were too light, and lost some of the pattern, but I still like it, so I hope that I'll still like this one, too.  The pattern is a bit subtle, but it's still there, 'hope it works out in the end'. 

2 comments:

Marie said...

Happy New Year Candace to you and your family. I love all the beautiful things you make and really enjoy your blog. Many hugs my friend, Marie

Amanda said...

I think this is going to be a winner! I'm looking forward to seeing it when it's finished