Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Temple Bag Zippered Pockets

Not the best job ever, but my linings now have zippered pockets.



So do the back exteriors.  I don't know if the less than stellar job is due to my lack of sleep, but I'm going to use it as an excuse.  My husband has had a little bit of a slow leak type of nose bleed for the past week or two, and last night about 1am or 2 am it changed to a semi gush.  When it hadn't stopped after 3 or 4 hours we sent to the ER.  They stopped it, and we were out of there about 7:00 am.  We stopped by the grocery store, and then came home and I opted to sew and wash, etc. instead of sleep.  I'm getting weary.  (We have to be careful with him, since he is on blood thinners.) 

These last two are the interiors of the pockets.  You have to use your imagination.

Anyway, they're done, and they work.  I used what I had, which was 2 black, and 2 white 14" zippers.  The black zippers are on my bag, and the white ones on my friends.  If you want to go to the source of the QAL, visit My Quilt Diet.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It makes such a difference having zips on bags, so yours are going to be even more appreciated now. Poor Ernie, and poor you, I do hope things settle down soon. Best wishes to you both for 2014