Saturday, August 24, 2013

Nabby's Dowry Blocks' Seven

Not much sewing going on, but this one is easy to keep up with since it is just little bonus HSTs.  The hardest part is finding enough that aren't the same colors.  I haven't finished my August BOM's yet, but I think that even though I'll fall behind, I'm going to concentrate on getting a simple Fall-Halloween-Thanksgiving quilt and wall hanging done first.  I'd like to have them done before the first of October, so I'll have more to show than good intentions, lol. 

3 comments:

Alicja said...

Schöne Arbeit.Hugs.Alice

Marie said...

I love HST's and using your colors makes for a great look.Great minds work together I need a fall table runner or hanging and that is in the works. I would be happy to send you some of my scraps and share with you might be some color prints you don't have right now. How big is your square?
Hugs, Marie

Quilter Kathy said...

Beautiful! So fun that you are making two similar but distinctly different versions!