Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hiddenwells Table Topper Finished

It's not great, but it is finished.  It's about 35 1/2 by 35 1/2 inches.  Two more red, white and blue smaller table toppers to do and my living and dining rooms will be ready for summer and the Fourth of July.

I always try to do reversible, and this is the other side.  I think it'll do nicely for part of spring.  It has to share with St Patricks and Easter.   I guess technically Valentine's is still winter, but it seems like spring here in Florida.  
For more Finish it up Friday posts visit Crazy Mom Quilts here.

5 comments:

scraphappy said...

What a great collection of table toppers you will have. It must be fun to change them out with the seasons.

Amanda said...

I love your idea of making them reversible, I'll have to try that. And enough talk of spring!!! Although technically it's spring our temperatures are still barely rising above freezing and we've got biting winds. I'm still wearing winter clothes and swathing myself in scarves hats and gloves on top of heavy coats when we go out.

andsewon said...

Lovely! Is time for changing out to the red, white and blue!

Anonymous said...

Great projects. My favorite is the one in blue and red!
Esther

Frances Meredith said...

I love that you have made two in one. Roll on Fourth of July!