Saturday, February 23, 2013

One Top Down and More Purple for RSC

I considered myself done with purple after last week, but then when I went to Angela's blog I thought maybe I had a table topper left in me.  So, I whipped this very simple one up.

It's not finished yet, and this will be the other side when it gets its border.  I think that some of my leftover cream fairy frost will be good for both sides for a binding and then I will consider this the year round side and the lavender side for Easter.  Slowly but surely I'm adding to my table toppers.
If you'd like to see what inspired me, go here to Angela's Soscrappy.
One top down and one to go.  On the other, the panels are ready and all the borders and frames are cut.  Now on to my favorite task, not, lots of borders.

4 comments:

scraphappy said...

So glad you found another purple table topper in the scrap basket. What a fun pattern.

Cyn said...

Great little table topper. Love the block pattern.

Cathy Tomm said...

Great little table toppers.

Sheila said...

Great table topper. Way to go.