Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Table Toppers

 My pumpkin table topper is done.  Supposed to have leaves and stems, but I left them off, I think I like it a lot anyway though.   I decided to make it reversible so that after November I can just flip it over for Christmas so I made a pieced back and then I had enough of that left to make a small runner.   With me things always seem to mushroom, I guess I'm one of those if a little is good more is better type of people.                                                                          


Next up is two fleece blankets and two flannel pillowcases for my niece.  Every time that I think I'm catching up I think of more things that I need to do, I'm really on a finish it up kick right now.  I have my two Paintbox quilts, my monster Iowa (Carolina) Christmas, I've decided that I need to do a quilt from my leaders and enders 16 patches for someone who was kind enough to admire my blog (lol), and it goes on and on.   I also feel that I 'need' to do Bonnie Hunter's new mystery.   Why don't I feel like my list is getting shorter, even though I know it is?





9 comments:

Maggey and Jim said...

Very nice table toppers.. Love'em
Maggey

A Day In The Life said...

I love it! So cute and creative just like you!!

Ginger Patches said...

So cute and what a great idea to make them reversible--love it!!

Linda said...

Oh, I like both of those and I love that you can use them for Christmas too. Great idea, I'm going to have to do that too.

I know, the more you do the more you have to do...it's a never ending story. I hope you're having fun along the way.

Aussie Nanna said...

Hey Candace
What a great Idea to make them both reversible!! They look fantastic too!

Susan in SC said...

I love your table toppers! They are beautiful. You certainly are very talented!!

Micki said...

Beautfiul table toppers...they are so colorful and pretty!
Micki

Teresa said...

The quilt looks great and I don't thing the leaves are needed either.
Great thinking on making it reversable for Christmas.

Perry said...

What a great idea! i love both sides!