Today was supposed to be housecleaning day, but DH isn't feeling well, and I got sewing this morning and didn't stop. I guess the dust will still be there tomorrow.
I started out by cutting out my next 8 Paintbox Quilt-Along blocks, and then decided to cut 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 inch squares to sew together in Leaders and Enders. I used some today, and as you can see, I still have quite a few left in my basket for next time.
Here is my sewn together patches from today, a good start for something I think, but not sure what. Yesterday, I ordered Bonnie Hunter's new book "Leaders and Enders" and hopefully there is an idea for them in there.
Now, I am a little ahead on the quilt-along, I have the second weeks blocks done.
Next project is to hopefully finish the Monkey Quilt. MacKenzie and her parents are out of town now visiting her family, and it would be nice to have it done when they get back.