Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Tree and Cover

I made my Christmas Tree from a pattern by Sewcanshe.  I added the ornaments, I had a little bit of shiny gold fabric, but not enough so I had to mix it with Christmas fabric.  It's big, about 3 feet wide and 4 feet tall.

I got a new sewing machine and made a cover for it, but I didn't like it much and sent it back.  I've ordered another and am hoping that the cover might fit it, too.  It's not a good job, it looks ok from a distance, but up close, I'm not proud.  I've been spoiled first by my Bernina 830 Record, and then upgrading to my 1130.  I've gotten good use from it for over 30 years, but I think I've injured it too badly to be completely healed (it's in the shop now) so I've been looking for another.  I can't afford the new Bernina's so am looking for a machine to bond with.

No comments: