Saturday, February 24, 2018

Mini's, Handbags, Covers. Oh My!!

February Mini from Sew Can She, and sharing this post on her blog, Sew Can She.  


Mini notebook covers for 3 by 5 inches.  Supposed to get the notebooks today from Amazon, sure hope they fit, or I'll be sad.
Mini pineapple quilt from Sassafras Lane
Number Three
Inside five pockets

Two of three very large purses that I made this week.  Started off with 18 1/2 by 18 1/2.
Comparison of these new purses and my former large purse.

Secret zippered pocket inside of large patch pocket on outside.

C
Placemat wallets from Lorrie Nunemaker blog

Another ringed notebook cover to match the yellow handbag

And the inside.

4 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

A lot of beautiful projects! I love your pineapple mini, cute binding too!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Candace,
I just LOVE your notebook cover. It looks so cute and yet useful as well. Love the pocket in the inside! I am also drawn to your pineapple mini. I have been meaning to make a hanging for my front door, so thank you for reminding me! ~smile~ Roseanne

Teresa said...

Pretty bags and notebook covers.

Marie said...

I love your pictures, great projects. Hope your doing well. Hugs, Marie