Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Past

I made a couple of these a few years ago.  This wasn't the prettiest. 

I used to have Christmas for the family at my house, but my daughter has had it the last few years.

I loved this quilt and gave it away this summer.  It's on my to-do list to make another.


This Christmas quilt was given to one of my grandsons and his wife.

This one is on my bed until the first of the year.  I really like it.

These little mini stockings were a fun project that I made several years ago.  I made lots of them.

I have made lots of table-toppers.  Pillow covers, too.


Wall hangings too, and almost always reversible.  I figured why not a tree for fall and Thanksgiving.

A dresser cover from some blocks I got at a shop hop.


Table-toppers and wall hangings, it's a sickness.
And, one more wall hanging that almost got left out.  The scare crow is from Hobby Lobby.

I have also made countless Christmas bags.  I made this Christmas post to link up to Bonnie at Quiltville's Very Merry Happy Holiday linkup here.

2 comments:

Nrhaller said...

Thank you for sharing on Bonnie's Link-Up. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing all your lovely creations. You are a talented lady. Thanks for sharing so we could all enjoy these.
Rae (nrhaller@aol.com)

Amanda said...

What a wonderful collection to get out each year, your house must be transformed once they're all arranged. I actually sent a few of my Christmassy mini-quilts to the charity shop this year as I have so many now and there were a few that I wasn't that keen on anymore. Best wishes to you both for 2015.