Thursday, March 19, 2009

Walking

DH and I have been doing well for us with walking. We walked 2 miles yesterday and today, and even ran a little. Those muscles haven't been stretched in a few years, and I jokingly told DD who is also walking with us that I thought my behind was having an attack, but I think it was just my unused muscles rebelling. We walk by the lake, and had really nice breezes so it isn't too hot. The pictures are a picture of the light on the dock refecting on the lake, and one of the ugliest squirrels ever. He is homely from his head to his scraggly little tail. He was enjoying his dinner though.


3 comments:

jenclair said...

I walked for the first time in nearly a year today! Wish I had a lake to view, but I can do without the squirrel--plenty of homely squirrels around here. :)

Teresa said...

Beautiful picture of the lake.

Julie said...

Oh no! It's demon squirrel! LOL. The light reflecting on the water is an interesting picture. Very pretty.